If you are using our web-based email you may disregard this message.
If you use Outlook Express or another email program on your computer you will need to do the following.
* Click on "Tools", the "Accounts"
* Click on the "Mail" tab at the top
* Highlight your email account, and then click "Properties" to the right
* Click on the "Servers" tab at the top of the new window
* Put a "Checkmark in the box "My server requires authentication"
* Click the "Settings" button on the right
* On the new window put the dot in "Log on using"
* Type in your email account name and password, and check the box remember password
* DO NOT click Log on using Secure Password Authentication
* Click "OK" the whole way out and close off of "Internet Accounts"
Repeat these steps if you have more than one email address with us.
If you have any questions about this email or need assistance in this process, please call us at 724-463-9444.
We are in Monday - Friday 12 pm to 9 pm and Saturdays 12 pm - 5 pm.
Indiana Connect, Inc.